Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Give this Luke a can of beer to hold in his hand and presto you got yourself a drunk Luke.

Yes, and then Owen (potd 3-pack) would finally have a friend...
    All your base are belong to us!

25th Anniversary Prototype - Luke Skywalker!!!

In case you haven't seen it check out:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/SW25Luke.jpg

to see it, what do you guys think of it so far???

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think he'd go nice with some cheese and roast beef...err...oh! He almost looks like "Ballet Luke". "See Luke in the role he was meant for this Christmas....Winter 2001 Luke Skywalker IS...The Nutcracker!"

Thats what I think. Seriously though, it will be a cool figure.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Who changed the title of this thread and why? Not that I'm mad or anything, just curious.
    Last edited by Fulit; 09-10-2001 at 11:12 AM.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

They will be swell little display pieces, but not much good for anything else.

Love the box... hope you win. Just kidding. Love the retro box. I feel like I'm 10 again!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by Fulit
    Who changed the title of this thread and why? Not that I'm mad or anything, just curious.
    Yesterday when the picture was shown I started a thread called "25th Anniversary Prototype - Luke Skywalker!!!" So I guess JT or Steve closed down my thread () Changed your title to mine and moved my main sentence and that with the link and all to this thread!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

...or perhaps JT just used the auto-merge feature on the later thread, moving it into the earlier since the 2nd one was the exact same topic as the 1st.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    ...or perhaps JT just used the auto-merge feature on the later thread, moving it into the earlier since the 2nd one was the exact same topic as the 1st.
    Auto-Merge feature? Sounds very interesting although you should email the person that started the tread and tell them that you are merging their thread with someone elses JT!
    GNT
    ''

Well, I have to admit, it's a better title than "Disco Luke is here!"
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis