Unhappy Holes in your collection

Which figures have you scoured the ends of the Earth for but still haven't found? These could include ones you have passed up on. If you don't collect them all, include the ones you want but don't have.

So far these are the holes in my collection, and I've been searching like the dickens to find them.

Since I started my collection in early June, here is what I haven't got yet

(Only am including 3/ 3/4 figs)

1) Chewie (Dejarik) (saw him once and then he vanished)

2) Tessek (passed him up, could have gotten him for free)

3) Lando (see above)

4) Security Droid (haven't seen him yet, probably won't)

5) General Leia (see above)

6) Mas Ameeda (see above)

7) Qui-Gon Training Armor (seen have many times, just haven't the bread to get him yet.)

8) Joking Jar Jar (see above)

9) The new wave--haven't seen them yet, but am confident there will be around soon.

I could probably get the earlier waves at a comic shop somewhere, but so far I haven't felt the need to do so.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up

Hmmm...the only things i'm missing from the 3 3/4 collection are Shmi and OB1 Jedi training.

And im also missing the Theed generator complex playset. Thats it!!
    As always...........L

I would really like to get the Max Rebo band pairs. I have all the other available Jabba's Palace figures except for those (andthe new Amanaman, but he's the devil's spawn) and I'd really like to get them to make a Jabba's throne room diorama/playset.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The only hole left in my collection is Kyle Katarn. It was the Millennium Falcon and Kyle Katarn, but I bought the Falcon online last year, with disastrous results.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

If this is just POTJ, then the latest figs: X-Wing Luke etc...

...and those damnable Skiffs and Y-Wings. ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

Under the POTJ banner, I have all that I wanted.

FOr others, been lookin for the 12" Leia Boushh 3 pack since last year - no luck.

I must say I have managed to get every thing from the start of POTF2 up to present and the even more amazing thing is with no online purchases! Found them all in stores, well no actually JediCole found the pit droids for me on ebay the only thing i am missing is 5 Potf '85 figures. It's not that I can't find them it's that I don't want to pay $100.00 a pop for them! I got the Impieral Dignitary for ten bucks last week! What A steal!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I am still seeking the illusive Eopie, but Sith Worm may have found someone overseas willing to trade one for a B-Wing! And a special thank you to Sith Worm for pointing out at least some of what I've helped contribute to your collection which threatens to rival mine <Mynok Hunt>.
    I am also casting about to find the latest wave (especially Shmi), though I do not want them all. I am anxious for the Deluxe figues, I can't wait for them and almost every single figure that is following them. I am also seeking two of the new 12", Death Star Trooper and Droid, I found the Trooper the other day at TRU but, though it appeared to be in an unopened package, his black uniform was sullied all over with white splotches, almost like someone had been playing with their liquid paper then touched the figure. Oh well, I'll find more soon, wanted the Death Star Droid more anyway.
    Beyond that I think there is little I now seek. I've had decent luck and Sith Worm has even better luck, so I manage to get what I seek. I hope I don't miss out on the TIE Bomber.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

The only holes that I have in my POTJ collection are:

The latest wave of newly released figures(Shmi and Obi)

Clean Biker scout - Who doesn't need to get him?

Luke -xwing,EW Vader wave!

I'll get them in time
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Angry

Just the Shimi and Luke X-wing waves but with the older stuff I need the Skiff(dammit!!) and the Eopie(dammit!!!!). Any one have a spare $100 for either of these??
    "pork is not a verb"