Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Woo Hoo...Dooku

Wow!
    If you still havent gotten a Dooku. Maybe youre not trying hard enough.
    I was at my TRU yesterday and they dont have any good figs left, since the 1st day, and so I was just going through everything. (even though I have all 27), I still like going and looking to see whats avalivble. Anyways I was looking through one of those cage-like-boxes, full of figures and way at the bottom (get this)
    Was a perfect Dooku! I couldnt believe it. So I snatched him up! I cant believe it! Now I have 2.

Trust me sinblind, I'm trying like crazy. They just aren't around much where I am. I haven't seen a single one.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'm trying, allright. I'm spending way too much gas/time looking for the last 6 figs I want. Still no Dooku, among others

Yeah I'm not trying hard enough. That must be it.

Fool.

It's funny. I went to Walmart on April 23 first thing in the morning to get a Tie Bomber(I was successful woo hoo!!) There were a few guys there grabbing as many Taun we, Luminara, and Royal guards as they could find. I casually walked over and the first figure I laid eyes on was Dooku. Of course I bought him. I can't believe I bought him with such ease, only to find out he was rare. None of the guys buying every taun,royal guard and luminara, had any clue about Dookus scarceity.

I guess it's my reward after the numerous calls, wasted gas, and crappy attitudes from Walmart employees concerning the Bomber. I will keep my eyes open in Michigan for Dookus if anyone wants one. Just let me know.

Originally posted by squee666
    It's funny. I went to Walmart on April 23 first thing in the morning to get a Tie Bomber(I was successful woo hoo!!) There were a few guys there grabbing as many Taun we, Luminara, and Royal guards as they could find. I casually walked over and the first figure I laid eyes on was Dooku. Of course I bought him. I can't believe I bought him with such ease, only to find out he was rare. None of the guys buying every taun,royal guard and luminara, had any clue about Dookus scarceity.

I guess it's my reward after the numerous calls, wasted gas, and crappy attitudes from Walmart employees concerning the Bomber. I will keep my eyes open in Michigan for Dookus if anyone wants one. Just let me know.
    The guys snatching up as many of a few figures as they can are the same ones who create the false sense of "scarcity" about a fig in the first place

That isn't the Dooku you're looking for...

You will immediately wrap him up and send him to me...

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I already have 1 dooku and i found another at target, but instead of buying it, i asked the the person beside me if he already has that fig. He freaked out and couldnt believe that i was handing it over to him. He couldnt thank me enough. Poor slob almost hugged me.
    The Force is forever!

Try Wal-Greens. I found major quantities of ol' doo there. Good luck all
    www.rocket_science_x.tripod.com

The last week I have gone every night after work to look for figures. After 3 Wal-Marts, 2 TRU's, 2 K-Marts and Target, each at least 2 times, I still have not seen:

Dooku
    Yoda
    Taun We
    Royal Guard
    Anakin - HD
    Luminara

I'm getting really [censored] mad!