Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Episode 2: The MIB connection

So, is Kit Fisto the baby from MIB "all grown up"?

Or, since Star Wars takes place, "A long time ago...", is he the alien baby's grandfather?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fisto.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	71  
    All your base are belong to us!

Here's the baby also, for reference...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baaby.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	72  
    All your base are belong to us!

I remember hearing this before, either in another thread or at theforce.net but I do remember hearing about them looking the same.

I could go with the boring response and spout off some nonsense about coincidence and subliminal design influencing, seeing as how ILM did the effects for MIB, but I won't.

This is actually a very subtle plot device so GL can tie MIB in with the Star Wars universe. GL was a huge fan of MIB and decided he wanted to find a way to link it to SW, thus he came up with Kit Fisto who will also appear with Mace Windu in MIB 2. Culminating in the cameo appearance of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, as Agents J and K, in Ep3! Oh boy! I can't wait!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Its just coincidence that they look the same
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Also coincidentally, Han Solo looks suspiciously like Indiana Jones, both of which were Lucasfilm movies. I smell a conspiracy!!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

And the hat that Jake Fratelli (from the Goonies) wears looks a lot like the one Indiana Jones wears. Both movies having to do with Spielberg.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Also coincidentally, Han Solo looks suspiciously like Indiana Jones, both of which were Lucasfilm movies. I smell a conspiracy!!!
    Maybe because H. Ford played Han Solo and Indiana Jones A big Conspiracy
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

You mean that Han and Indy were played by an actor.Thier not real I don't care what any of you say.They are real,Do you hear me REAL!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by GNT

Maybe because H. Ford played Han Solo and Indiana Jones A big Conspiracy

Oh yeah? Smart guy?? I happen to know that Gasgano DID talk...I have the CommTech chip to prove it...so nyeeah

Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."