Cannot stress enough how much I love cloth Jedi robes.

Hasbro,
    You have used wise judgement in making some POTJ figures with cloth capes/robes (Lando comes to mind). I want to reiterate how great these things are, I hope you will use more in the future. Last night I was going through the thousands of dollars worth of toys I bought from you, and came across the mostly useless Episode I accessory packs. But do you remember the sweet cloth robes you threw in? I took the brown one and put it on my Mace Windu, thus eliminating that goofy choc-shell.

He looks teriffic !

His articulated right arm still moves, and the look of the figure is just classier. The picnic blanket / farmer poncho is currently being worn by Biggs Darklighter, but that's only temporary. And I'm certain to find a use for this Darth Maul styled black robe. Maybe Plo Koon Arena Battle will try it on . . .

Your overposed Nikto Jedi could have benefited from such an application, and I must say your Count Dooku figure would be much improved with a cloth black cape.

Please incorporate these into your Saga line.
    Thanks

I agree! But sometimes they go cheapo and make cloaks too big or just plain ugly, i.e. AOTC Pilot Obi-Wan. They can do much better, just look at Darth Maul Sith Speeder. That figs' cloak is THE best!!!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Anthony Schnieder
    Cannot stress enough how much I love cloth Jedi robes.
    Whoa. TS, you read my mind.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Right on,I to love the cape that the speeder Maul has on.
    Logi ég er fağir şinn!
    Velkominn yfir á dökku hliğ máttarins!
    General Maximilian Veers is the coolest Imperial ever.

I'm in.
    I think that the cloth robes look so much better.

I enjoy having Maul with the cloth cloak and the sith comm band thingy on his wrist.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

I love the cloth robes. Right now I can't put my Ben Kenobi into Luke's Landspeeder without taking off his plastic robe. I put the poncho from the EP1 Tatooine accessory pack onto a Luke. It looks pretty cool.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".