Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A REALLY cool looking Snowtrooper concept!:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mvc-010f.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	1717  

Luke on a Swoop (Speeder Bike) concept:

Name:	mvc-012f.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	1718  

the "Stormtrooper" Battle Droid concept:

I'm telling you, a WHOLE line of these figures would ROCK!

Name:	mvc-005f.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	1719  

RooJay

thanx for posting the concept drawings

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    If they're gonna do it, how's about a special wave of conceptual figures? Vader, Chewie, Anakin Starkiller, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, and Minch Yoda would be shoo-ins for such a line.

And keep the "real" EU figures in the Saga line.
    Chux, I wanna see concept figs, but I think your idea is a mistake - if Hasbro does a separate line, this will hurt both that separate line AND the regular Saga line in retailers' eyes (and they're the ones who are important to the continuation of SW figures). Retailers won't want to make room for a separate SW line and those that do will make room by cutting back on Saga - then if certain figs from this become popular, these retailers will have to order MORE special separate cases that will have the figures they DON'T need.

Doing it in Saga is the best way to go because if some of these figures DO fail, Hasbro can thin those figures that aren't popular out of cases while continuing to ship new product all while keeping the pegs under one banner.

RooJay, awesome pics. That Ralph McQuarrie concept poster of the ANH crew is so cool, I'd love to see figures of all these guys. Think you can find scans of the Stormie concept and Vader concept?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not to rain on anybody's parade --- but this idea simply just doesn't interest me.

the idea if a concept figures is generating interest. it's not everyone "cup of tea" but i still think its cool looking.