Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: PA SSG'ers

SWAFMAN, no sign of any AF yet

underdog25, so your SKP's are like our item numbers. Gotcha. If you happen to get UPC's LMK

rynobot, we have the figs in our backroom, but she has not decided to but more of them out yet

Nothing else new though. Although is anyone is into car models, WM is clearancing a whole buch of models. Some going down to as low as $7. Just thought I'd let you know
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hey Dar!

Are you still wanting a X-Wing w/R2?? LMK. Still no word on the 25th R2 yet either.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Still no action fleet at State College Target, Walmart (both), or Kaybee.

I did see a Nexu (that big-mouthed cat-thingy, right?) at Benner Pike wal mart. I hid it on the shelf up above the figures, on top of a SW lego box, if anyone wants to go buy it.

If anyone has Action Fleet at their local target or elsewhere, I need two of each item (one to open and one to keep boxed). Please let me know if you're able to grab any of these. thanks!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

TRU at Robinson (Pittsburgh) has 3 new X-Wings. I'm not a vehicle collector anymore, but this thing was very tempting...

My buddy saw the new Action Fleet X-Wing and Vader's TIE fighter at that new Wal Mart in MD.

The TRU X-wings are in the Warehouse! They should be hitting the MD/southern PA TRU's by early next week.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Ki Adi Mundi and Teemto are at the Mall at Robinson.. (Pittsburgh)

no Action fleet as of this afternoon at either State College WalMart, Target or Kaybee.

Target has forcelinks on clearance.

non-SW at Target: die-cast military planes in generic packaging with display stands - 3 planes in the pack for $5. detail is marginal but these would be a great way to show your young kids some cool aircraft. Also had the same type of packaging & price for 5- or 6-packs of dc motorcycles with slightly better detail than the aircraft.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Happy weekend all!!!

underdog25, hey, thanx for the heads up, but I really can't afford something like that right now. I'll LYK if it changes

rynobot, We put out some new figs today, No Maul or TA Anakin though. Didn't get a real good look though, I was a little busy today

Other then that, nothing else. Oh well, I need a break to replenish the wallet anyway.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I'm guessing it to late now to go and pick em up. Wouldn't want to risk my life over a couple of figs (I'm getting sleepy).
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"