More basic white clonetroopers?

Hey folks, I wanted to see if anyone knows if hasbro plans on releasing more basic white armor clonetroopers. I only managed to get one of these guys when the sneak previews were available, and unfortunately in my area they are all sold out. I doubt walmart will be ordering anymore either considering how many of the new saga figures they have on the shelves.

So anyone know what the deal is, it would be a shame if I couldn't build my armies without paying outragous online toy store prices.

I agree, we need more white ones. I snagged my second one today (they must have found some old stock at Ames).
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Do we know if there are going to be more of the basic white ones? Anyone?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

For more info on the clones read the thread titled..

SWEET! More Clones coming!

I did read that great news, but It didn't really answer my question on weather they will be doing anymore basic clones.

The one coming in the gunner bubble will probably just be another white one... unless it's the yellow one!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Arrow

The Speederbike version in the spoiler picture was white...

keep checking your tru. weare getting our last shipments these next couple of weeks. this includes the bo shek wave, imperial officer wave and the sneak wave. ok just ask when their next truck comes in and go the next mourning after the truck comes in.

I'd like to have another white one, but not from the preview wave. Another one with the same articulation as the red one but with different accessories or gimmicks would be good.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas