Bent lightsabers?

Has anyone else noticed that some of their lightsabers, especially from Hanger Anakin and Dooku myself, are slightly bent?

I took them out of the package carefully, and they weren't bent by me, but one of Anakin's green sabers, and Dooku's green saber is kinda bent.

I dont wanna bend them back to normal in worry of it snapping on me. Just curious if anyone else got any saber blades like this?

=/

Yeah, when I got home from MM I noticed one of my two Dookus had a bent saber in the tray, and since the straight one would bend while taking it out, I opened the already bent saber one. Kinda got it bent back, the plastic for the blades is actually more flexible so it shouldn't break very easily, which is why they bend.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I want to bend the saber, but I am worried that if I do it will break.

I don't know how "bendy" they are.

Any info would be good. I'd rather have a bent saber than a broken one.

I noticed that just about every Luminara Unduli sabre hilt is bent way out of shape. It's so bent that it almost looks like Dooku's sabre hilt!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I noticed that just about every Luminara Unduli sabre hilt is bent way out of shape. It's so bent that it almost looks like Dooku's sabre hilt!
    Damn JEDIpartnr, you beat me to it. I've noticed that about Luminara also, and it really kind of peeves me.

I realized it has to do with the way they twist the rubberbands around it to keep it in her hand. Her hilt for some reason is made of the really soft plastic, and so the rubber bands pull it inward and make it curve.

I love the Luminara fig, but her lightsaber really is the worst one in the Saga line so far. It isn't even painted.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I swapped out Luminara's sabre with the extra that Dooku comes with.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker