Hybrid View

Red face Jedi Quest series

Has anyone started these books yet? Jude Watson is a great author, but she seems to have just re-hashed the same types of stories with Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan with Obi-Wan/Anakin. Main difference is that Anakin is "out-of-control" and "unusually strong for a Padawan." That could get old really quickly if that's all the plots involve. The first book was okay. Other opinions?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Lightbulb

I finished the second book (I LOVE short books! ), and things have improved. Dexter Jettster shows up (fits into the Jude Watson continuity well), and the battles and missions are cool. We'll see how the coming books do.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I've picked up the first 2 issues but have not read them yet. I'm still in the middle of the Jedi Apprentice series. Nice to hear her stuff is still holding up.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I bought all three books (and the original hardcover) but was finishing up the Jedi Apprentice books before delving into these. I might start on them or let the series build up a little more before reading them. They go by so quickly. I can read one one in an evening.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jude Watson tackle an "adult" SW novel or maybe a trilogy.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."