Talking Scalpers: The truth…

This is the link you get when buying an over priced figure from ebay. It really is trying to bring home the fact that you should just save your money. Do you think it is strong enough, or will people still not get the message? Thoughts opinions?

scalpers link

Thats funny, if it were true, it would be great. Good one Yu.
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB

That song is cool, but a little over the top...how about the flashing graphic plus a simple Nelson-esque "Ha-ha!".

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Crap, I opened that up in a very quiet library. Good thing it didn't say, "You are a *(&$$^# idiot."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I just open this in the middle of a computer class withh the volume turned all the way up. Everbody in class got a kick out of it, then it was reverberating over 25 computers

I donn't know. Maybe?
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Um, can someone elaborate on exactly what the sound is? I have no speakers on my computer.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It sings you are an idiot and it laughs at you.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"