Thread: What's out?

What's out?

The last new thing I got was the Rep. Jar Jar and Dex wave or whatever. Are there any new waves out, if so what are they? Please, help a collector who's constantly behind!

As of last week, the following new figures are out:

Darth Vader - Bespin Duel
    Luke Skywalker - Bespin Duel
    Jango Fett - Final Battle (HUGE spoiler fig...becareful if you are avoiding!)
    Mace Windu - Geonosin Rescue

Orn Free Taa - Senator
    Massiff with Geonosin Handler (COOLEST FIG YET!)
    Qui Gon Jinn - Jedi Master
    Endor Rebel Trooper

Hope this helps!

Boy, they're throwing them out there fast aren't they? There's no way any stores around me will stock these, considering the slew of 3po's R2's and Anakins and such already clogging the pegs. It's 1999 all over again.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Has the Luminari Unduli, Red Senate Guard, or Taun We been released? Or Count Dooku?

All of them are out. Depending where you are- Mr. Dooku is the hardest to find at the moment. HH

Yup, Luminara...all of those are out.

Wow, what are the chances? I went out 2 hours ago and found Luminari, Red Senate Guard, and Taun We! Now for those 2 new waves......... Is Dooku in a particular wave or what? Why is he so hard to find?

Originally posted by Fulit
    Wow, what are the chances? I went out 2 hours ago and found Luminari, Red Senate Guard, and Taun We! Now for those 2 new waves......... Is Dooku in a particular wave or what? Why is he so hard to find?
    Because he's only in one of the case assortments and there are only 2 per case. Plus, people are buying extra (scalpers and collectors alike) because they believe it will be especially rare like they "thought" the original Darth Maul was, which was why HE was so HTF at first. He has good trade value, too, which is why I have 2 at the moment.

I'll trade you him for a bloody Bespin Luke if you find one, BTW.