Make the Rebel Trooper set please

As of this time it's just rumors about a Rebel Trooper (from the POTJ line) set for later this year.

I for one would love to see this set and I am sure that other collectors would buy it. I would love an army of troopers.

Just one suggestion: have different heads for the figures. That would make the set more appealing.

Also, consider a four pack of Death Star Troopers. This figure from the POTF2 line was very hard to find and I am sure many people would love to get not one but four of him.

I WOULD BUY A DEATH STAR TROOPER 4 PACK, BUT DON'T HAVE ALL 4 FIGURES IN THAT RUNNING POSE.

i WOULD EVEN BUY A REBEL ASSORTMENT PACK (1 FLEET TROOPER, 1 HOTH TROOPER, 1 ENDOR TROOPER, I RANDOM PILOT)

SAME FOR THE IMPERIALS (1 STORMTROOPER, 1 SNOW TROOPER, 1 DEATH STAR TROOPER, 1 RANDOM GENRERIC IMPERIAL FIGURE: AT AT DRIVER, AT ST DRIVER, SCANNING CREW TROOPER, TIE FIGHTER PILOT, SCOUT TROOPER, SAND TROOPER)

Yes, I'd definately buy any Classic Trilogy Troop set.

May I suggest also generic droid units also? Any astromech droids or protocol droids. PLEASE!!!! You don't even have to put them together, I'd be glad to do it myself.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Tantive IV Troops
    Death Star Troops
    Rebel Pilots (with articulted knees so they can sit in the briefing room)
    Rebel Techs (gray coveralls)
    TIE Pilots
    Echo Base Techs/Echo Base Troops (wearing the vintage outfit or similar)
    SnowTroopers
    Imperial Scanning/Comm officers (in gray coveralls)
    Biker Scouts (with articulation for standing or riding speeders)

And more minority figures. Black Bespin guard? Black Endor trooper? Black Rebel pilot? Asian Rebel pilot? Minority Naboo troopers and guards? C'mon Hasbro. You'd think only white kids collected your stuff...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."