Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slave 1

Slave 1

Hey guys I have a quick question, on Slave1 on the side of the ship there is a small hole. Whats this for??
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I never noticed that.
    Well, we know the Obi-Wan Pilot comes with an accessory that attatches to the Jedi Fighter. Maybe a future Jango or Boba Fett comes with an accessory that attatches there. Although I have no idea what it would be.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

I was excited to find out today that there is a hole in the cockpit that you can attach Jangos Jetpack to when he's piloting.

I'm sure it's old news to most people, but I'm not too observant... :P

I bet the other hole is where you can attach a homing beacon that'll come with a later figure. I know that Obi Wan attachs one to Slave 1 in the movie, but I don't know where he puts it. So that's my suggestion.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

The Homing Beacon is already there, pthfnder89. It's the little panal that revolves on the front ramp area of the ship. You're right about a later accessory fitting into the hole though, but at this point who knows what it will be. The Super Battle Droid has a blast effect on a peg, may wanna see if that fits in there. According to the Wal-Mart website, the Republic Gunship will have spots where the Jedi lightsaber blaster reflections can attach as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    The Homing Beacon is already there, pthfnder89. It's the little panal that revolves on the front ramp area of the ship. You're right about a later accessory fitting into the hole though, but at this point who knows what it will be. The Super Battle Droid has a blast effect on a peg, may wanna see if that fits in there. According to the Wal-Mart website, the Republic Gunship will have spots where the Jedi lightsaber blaster reflections can attach as well.
    Oh, I didn't realize that's what that was on the rotating panel. On the box it just says "battle damage".

I just tried the Super Battle Droids blast ffect and it fits fine. But it doesn't look very interesting to me.

And thanks to Pthfndr I just discovered that Jango's (Kamino Escape) backpack comes off. (I don't feel too dumb --- as I only got this guy yesterday . . .)

Theory on the slave one hole.

It could be for a tracking device of Obi-Wan's (I know you can turn the panel on the front to show this) or maybe....

it's were he dumps his load from, before going to hyperspace. HA HA HA J/K
    Move along, move along

For further coverage on the SLAVE I

Click Here Main review...

Click here "Little hidden surprises" thread
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by pthfnder89
    I bet the other hole is where you can attach a homing beacon that'll come with a later figure. I know that Obi Wan attachs one to Slave 1 in the movie, but I don't know where he puts it. So that's my suggestion.
    After seeing the movie last night, the hole is DEFINITELY for Obi Wans tracking device. The location of the hole next to the cockpit is exactly where Obi Wan throws it.

Hopefully they'll give us one with a wet Kamino Obi figure.

If that is the case, why the heck did they put it on the decal that's on the ramp? That would seem a little redundant, don't you think?

"It's on the side of the ship! Then it walks down to the ramp and then gets blown up!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**