Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedge!!!

Originally posted by red4
    AB FAB
    That's the reference, but what's the cross-reference?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We already have 2 wedge figures, (3 if u count the variation), now Zev...(did he died?? we saw that he was hit, but we never saw his ship exploding) i would love to see more rebel pilots, Dak is on the way, but if hasbro has in mind another X-wing pilot, let it be Zev, he appears in the Rougue Squadron game by the way.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    We already have 2 wedge figures, (3 if u count the variation), now Zev...(did he died?? we saw that he was hit, but we never saw his ship exploding) i would love to see more rebel pilots, Dak is on the way, but if hasbro has in mind another X-wing pilot, let it be Zev, he appears in the Rougue Squadron game by the way.
    While we didn't actually see Zev die, we did see his Snowspeeder get hit and him and his gunner engulfed in flames. So I would say that if he didn't die from the blast then maybe the impact of the ground killed him, or the flames. Either way, what a terrible way to die!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think we should cool it on the Rebel Pilot figures, resculpts or otherwise. Unless it's a cool alien in an orange jumpsuit. it might be EU, but it would look cool. I wouldn't be suprised if George plops a few aliens into the cockpits for the Archival Edition.