Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EIII Ramblings

EIII Ramblings

Bear with me..I was thinking about this while watching ROTJ on FOX last Thurs.

When Luke asks Leia "Do you remember your mother" and she replies,something like Yes..but she died when I was young.Lets
    skip now to EIII.Padme is "with child" in the movie.She will probably give birth towards the end of the film(we wont see the actually process,but you know..)Luke goes with Beru and Owen,given to them by Obi-Wan.Leia stays with her mother,but where?Naboo??Unknown planet?Who takes Leia to live with Bail?Obi-wan or has Padme made plans for Leia pior to her death??

Moving onto my second rambling...

I read in a FanFic/SW Book blur that Jedi Infants were lined up,and killed.Heads chopped off by lightsabers.I know they couldnt show this in the movie,but...this has lead me to believe
    that Vader and Paply kill ALL the Jedi.However,how is that possible in a small time frame?We see Luke in ANH 18(or 19) years later and the Empire has been in full control for a while.Does the Jedi Purge span years,or just months?I just dont
    see how two Sith can kill hundreds of Jedi in a few months/weeks..

*Steps down from the soapbox *
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Exclamation

These are good questions, and I'm Rick and Gl are hard at work figuring out these loop holes...

But I'm sure that in Episode 3, those damn Royal guards will aid Vader in hunting the Jedi's... Or maybe an army created by Boba will aid Vader...

The possibilites are limitless... and I do want to see Ki-Adi get slaughter 6-0... Sorry I really can't stand that Jedi...

I totally forgot about the Royal Guards.It would be interesting if we see them wielding blood-red sabers and destroying Jedi at Paplys command.

I'm with you and Ki-Adi.He should have just stayed with the conehead clan in the first place.

Another thing I forgot in my previous post is:Could Padme be hiding on Alderann(sp?) with Leia,so that when she dies..Leia is
    automatically adopted by the Organa Family.If true..funny how Anakin/Vader never figured these things out..
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Natalie Portman just said on the official site that she will be with child in the next one, so maybe they will be born and she could hide away on Alderaan.

Or change her name to . . . Mon Mothma.

With "Child"? shouldn't it be with "Children", since there's 2. Hmmm.

I read in a FanFic/SW Book blur that Jedi Infants were lined up,and killed.Heads chopped off by lightsabers.I know they couldnt show this in the movie,but...this has lead me to believe
    that Vader and Paply kill ALL the Jedi.However,how is that possible in a small time frame?We see Luke in ANH 18(or 19) years later and the Empire has been in full control for a while.Does the Jedi Purge span years,or just months?I just dont
    see how two Sith can kill hundreds of Jedi in a few months/weeks
    I'd say alot of the Jedi are killed in the Clone Wars.

Remember Yoda siad that threw out the galaxy there's thousands of Jedi's...

However for the that battle he could only gather 200...

Royal guards with lightsabers... InsaneJediGirl that would be a dream...

mind you, I believe it was during the spanish revolution or the Catholic revolt... Not to sure when... but I remember the paintings of the Kings guards in mainly red uniforms slaughtering robed munks...

Why would Royal Guards have lightsabers are they Sith's?

Cool

They won't have to be Sith, just sensitive to the force I guess...

Talking

Wait, the Royal guards are Clones of Darth Mual...