Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Anybody seen any cheap DieCast Y-wings lately?

This is one I foolishly forgot to pick up over and over for the past 3 years or so, and now the only one I have access to is nine bucks!!! Has anybody got any leads on one that's not so ridiculously-priced?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb Seems to ring a bell,

. . .so lmk max acceptable price & min acceptable condition & i'll keep eye out

If you posted last Friday, I might have been able to take a closer look at a couple of KB that I've been to. I don't really collect the MM line and just buy them on clearance whatever I could find some use for my dioramas. No promises but I'll see when I get the chance to go to the KBs if any are still left.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

JT--It seems that all the KBs in my area (the only retail store that actually has some MMs left) have nothing but Star Destroyer diecasts and maybe a few Falcons. I was able to find a diecast Tie Fighter at a KB while I was on vacation in August. There are also a plethora of Diecast Sandcrawlers at the Big Lots in my area, but as far as diecast Y-wings are concerned I haven't seen em' lately (But I'll always keep an eye out).
    Besides, 9 bucks for one of them? If I remember correctly, last year KB had the whole line (minus the sandcrawler and the second waves) for $1.99 and they sat on the shelves for months.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

LBC, that's what I thought about nine bucks, that they were insane for having one at that price. The dude's excuse was "it's in original packaging" and I scoffed and walked away.

Basically, I'm not looking to spend more than $3 for this one, and I'm still in shock that I ne'er picked it up for $2 when it was at KB for a year.

Thanks to all for giving it some thought.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hey JT

I saw a DC Y wing in a store the other day for 3, but I completely forgot that you had posted this.

I will pick it up for you in a couple of weeks when I am back in that town (it may be Italian packing though).

I will drop you a line when I get it.

Cheers

BC3

bc3, thanks for being on the lookout for me, but 3 pounds is like around 5 dollars US, plus shipping, so I thank you again for finding this, but it's just too rich for my blood.

Hey BC3, couldn't you just cry when you read things like that ?

jeddah

Certainly do

By the way - do you want one? (they also have DC M Falcons)

Cheers

BC3

thanks

...for offering, but no thanks, I'm okay. I have the 1st wave of DCs and I am not really planning on going into another species of collecting

jeddah