Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking New Use for Amanaman Accessories!!

I'm sure this has been brought up before (and if not I'm really surprised), but my friend and I just came up with a great idea for the Deluxe Amanaman's skeleton accessory.

Blasted Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru!!

Get two of these and they would be perfect (after some minor customazation to attach the heads) for that "Destroyed Lars Homestead Diorama"!!!

Just thought I'd share.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Ooh, what a cool idea! You could go even further and have Salacious Crumb laughing at the whole scene while he picks their bones for BBQ.

Haa haa.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I just put the skeletons in front of my room to serve as a warning for those who may think about entering my domain without permission.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I love it! Hell of a idea! The bad thing is I was just at the Valencia TRU and they had tons for 4.95 or less. I lve in Burbank. Hey if anyone needs Officers ,FX-7's and rebel soldiers the Valencia TRU has tons!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Any Droids left? I.e. R2-Q5, R4-M9?

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

The bones that come with Amanaman do make great Owen and Berus. But don't get me wrong. The Lars were cool people.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I dug this thread out of obscurity. cough cough. dust...

Anyway, here's a picture of the custom deceased Owen and Beru that I did a while ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owen and beru.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	6254  

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I dug this thread out of obscurity. cough cough. dust...

Anyway, here's a picture of the custom deceased Owen and Beru that I did a while ago.
    Did you have that on bay? I saw it there awhile ago. I really thought about buying but didnt have the cash at the time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Did you have that on bay? I saw it there awhile ago. I really thought about buying but didnt have the cash at the time.

yeah. I have supplies to make some more. My problem at the moment is making the time to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    yeah. I have supplies to make some more. My problem at the moment is making the time to do them.
    Hey Stillakid, I would kill for you to make me two of thew cards you used, you know one per figure. I have abot 4 Amanammamanamanama.... deluxe so I don't need them. Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! PM me if you can and how much. I really need to buy a computer!!