Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Resculpts or all new

As far as resculpt figures go:

Why wouldnt you want an all new figure rather than rehased versions of old ones.

Dont get me wrong, the resculpts have usually been better but id take an all new figure first anyday.

Do I really care about getting an 'ultimate luke' figure when I already have 5-10 other different acceptable ones?

Some would like a new Eeth Koth resculpt.
    Huh? The guy is a bit player at best (until this point at least)
    we still dont have Reekan, madine, dignitary and other charactyers that actually spoke in the movie..
    What gives???

if you want to resculpt the same fig over again, make that a .com exclusive and end it

New figures are always more wanted than resculpts, thats my opinion anyway.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Some figures really need resculpts. And I hope the rumors are true about the new R5-D4 coming out.

The resculpts I am tired of are all of the Darth Mauls.

And for the record, I am quite happy with my new Royal Guard, even though he smelled really bad when I took him out of his package. The POTF2 version wasn't that great.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Re-sculpt to correct some of the short or buffed figures from the POTF2 line would be nice. We definatly need decent re-sculpt of Darth Vader: Removable Helmet, Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight, R5-D4, Princess Leia:Bespin Gown, among others for starters.

MTFBYWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

HMMmm lets see....NOPE we already got those.

Vader= already got far too many of those, how many variations can you have of someone that never changes costume
    Jedi=what exactly was wrong with the one(s) out?
    R5D4=yeah I can see the hasbro execs getting excited about this one , then again how many r2's do we need?
    bespin L=the Leia 2 packs were good enough
    RE:
    Re-sculpt to correct some of the short or buffed figures from the POTF2 line would be nice. We definatly need decent re-sculpt of Darth Vader: Removable Helmet, Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight, R5-D4, Princess Leia:Bespin Gown, among others for starters.

Actually Ive changed my mind, what we really need is another lame Jar Jar resculpt.
    I can envision it now:
    Same as before but this time have him positioned like he is praying for acceptance from star wars fans that think he is a waste of good cgi

Vader's costume has minor changes in each movie, not to mention the removable helmet feature on the POTF2 is incorrect to how the helmet actually removes. A definative deluxe version with silk capes would be great.

The Luke: Jedi figure that was released in POTF2 had high heeled boots, and a crappy giant plastic cape. The best one of the ones released was the one in the Final Battle Duel Cinema Scene, and his pose is only good for lightsabe dueling.

Bespin Leia was a horrible figure, the cloth cape was inaccurate from what she wore in the movie, and the cloth dress bottom wasn't the correct length. None of the cloth sets were all that good. We need a basic line Bespin Leia.

Actually we do need another Jar Jar figure, his other E2 outfit with the fancy fringed epaulets. The current one is his Senate address outfit, and his stance is wrong for that even. So that needs to be redone as well, somewhere down the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jjb-card.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	1726  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hasbro will eventually resculpt the figures that need a makeover. I like seeing new figures, but some do need a revamp. Good at it's time, alot of the POTF2 figures do need to be redone. The R5-D4 figure is a monstrosity!