Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Where are you finding Bespin wave?

I have been to toys-r-us and no luck. I also stopped by a few Wal-Marts out of town and...no luck. If I only go to my local Toys-R-Us will I soon find the second wave????
    Collect EP1 3 3/4"
    And AOTC 3 3/4"

got a damaged card darth and mace at target, whish the packages were a different color though, hard as hell to pick them out with all the wave 1 stuff on the shelf

Well, I think they all ended up on E-bay because I can't find them anymore, either. At least not on the shelves.

I found a Vader, Mace and Fett at Wal-Mart, but haven't seen anything but Mace since... I sure want a Luke
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

i can't find any right now!

I hate you guys. I still haven't found the Dooku wave. Not just Dooku, the entire wave. I have this feeling the stores here are waiting for people to buy up all the peg-warmers before they put out anything interesting. I do not need an army of OPD Anakins. Anyway, no luck here so far. Glad to hear the Bespin wave is more than a myth, though.

Toys R Us

Hi,

I found the Bespin Wave TODAY at TRU (Woodbury, MN).

They also had bunches of Yoda and HD Ani (no Dooku)

They had nothing at Wal-Mart though...

Nataku

ps
    Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.

I checked Times Square TRU, nothing! I'll have to check the TRU near my house later on!

Re: Toys R Us

Originally posted by Nataku
    Bespin Luke was non-bloody for those who are interested in variatoins... not a bloody one among them.
    Nice English accent there.

I was talking with a fellow today at a TRU (where I just found my Dooku, yeah!) who told me he'd been to others today that just got in shipments of the new wave. Which wave that was I couldn't get out of him.

Sound like hit-or-miss to me.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Since my wife will be out shopping with one of her friends tomorrow, I'll be hitting some area Wal-Marts and any Targets, K-Marts etc. I come across. I'll be hitting some smaller towns so no TRUs. I'll let you fine folks know what I do/don't find.
    Giddy-up!