Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile At ST and speeder bike

I found the AT ST and speeder bike today at TRU in Bradenton Fla. Its looks real nice the price was $19.99...

$19.99? At TRU here, they're $29.99! Crikey!

Maybe the extras are on clearance now. That is if you can still find one.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Oooooohhh... I'll have to keep a lookout. I didn't want to spend $30 since I have both my vintage one and the '96 POTF one - but I'll spend $20 to add another!!
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Hmm....The only reason I'd want it was for Paploo.....but, I'm not too big on it myself....I already have Speeders, and my lil' bro has a POTF AT-ST
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Paploo?

Whick Ewok was Paploo? I remember in the cartoon that the two main guy Ewoks were Wicket and another... was that Paploo or Teebo?

Yeah, I saw the AT-STs at TRU last night. They had 5 of them in
    great condition. I had to go back today and pick one of them up.
    All 5 were still there.

Then when I was about to leave, I saw an employee busting open a new case of figures to help someone else. He did the same for me and I got 2 Dookus. He made my day. I've been looking for Dooku for almost 2 weeks.

$19.99 is a good deal for the AT-ST. I bought one for 29.99 and the girl at TRU said "Oh there is a 20% off coupon today. "I didn't ask any questions and just said "cool". I didn't have a coupon and never heard or saw of any coupon. But she did it anyway and the total for it was about $26.00 w/ tax. She was a cool chick.

Also did you guys notice the three guns on the AT-ST on almost everyone are pointed down. I took a thin piece of wire, made a hook on it and shoved it down the tab where you would open the box and pulled the guns up so they point sraight w/o unsealing the box. It worked good.
    I support the U S A

$19.99 or $29.99 I haven't even seen one in the stores. Distribution sucks. Clones are rare here and pegwarmers in Sacramento, What gives?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Paploo is that little pesky Ewok that steals the Speederbike at the Endor Bunker to lure away those Imperial bucket heads.

PS: is it true that the AT-ST doesn't come with stickers?

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com