Still looking for Dooku??

Anyone still looking for Dooku, they have them at Amazon.com for 8.99. Personally, I'm waiting to find one in person.

thats my plan! hope it works! good luck to you too!!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Found my Dooku

I finally got my Dooku today. I went to TRU here in Houston, TX
    and saw an employee helping another customer looking for
    certain figures. I kindly asked him if he had any Dookus. He
    said yes and went to the back to get a new case to open
    and handed me 2 Dookus. Wow was I pumped. They are
    still out there folks. The guy didn't know that Dooku was the
    hard to find one (or so he said).

Glad to hear Amazon's got them- or they didd when you posted, Uriarte69. Price does seem a bit high though... Okay, they *had* Dooku. Past tense. Our boy's out of stock now.

Anyway, maybe it's crazy, but I'd rather buy my figures in person. Instant gratification is part of it. I guess the rest is that I'm picky. I like to get the best-looking figures I can, as opposed to the ones with spots of paint where they don't belong and such.

It's insane that Dooku is so freakin hard to find. What was Hasbro thinking by putting him two to a box! I now have seen 26 of the 27 figures released on the 23rd. I found Luminara, Taun We, and Royal Guard at my local TRU yesterday, they had several boxes of them to boot. It's totally ridicules, Dooku is the major villain in the new film, come on Hasbro let's get this guy into circulation. Ironically, I'm sure that by the middle of July store will have so many Dooku's hanging on the pegs we will all be griping about them taking up so much space. Ain't that a hoot.
    Casual George

Originally posted by Casual George
    It's insane that Dooku is so freakin hard to find. What was Hasbro thinking by putting him two to a box! I now have seen 26 of the 27 figures released on the 23rd. I found Luminara, Taun We, and Royal Guard at my local TRU yesterday, they had several boxes of them to boot. It's totally ridicules, Dooku is the major villain in the new film, come on Hasbro let's get this guy into circulation. Ironically, I'm sure that by the middle of July store will have so many Dooku's hanging on the pegs we will all be griping about them taking up so much space. Ain't that a hoot.
    Almost every figure is being packed 2 per case. The only ones that haven't been are actually packed 1 per case in some assortments like Padme and Artoo.

And Dooku may be the cooler villain in the new film, but screen wise he has about 1/4 the screen time as Jango, and obviously hasbro is pushing Jango as the main villain.

I haven't even seen a single Dooku so far. Don't worry too much though; Hasbro has stated that they are going to release plenty more of both him and Yoda in future assortments until demand is met.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?