Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

After the "First Forty": Who's Next?

Well, we have seen confirmation of #41 and #42 (not the official numbers I suspect, just those I am assigning them for the purpose of this thread), Aayla Secura and Watto (Episode II style). Has anyone heard any juicy rumors about who is next? With forty new figures out or shortly on the way, I was concerned that Hasbro would sit on their laurels for months on end as we slowly digest the initial flood. However, this seeming glut only makes me hungry for more! Is there any reason to stop cold?

Anyway, I know this is not a site that officially delivers rumor and conjecture, and that is why we come here for the real news. But isn't it the point of these forums to voice our opinions and speculations? Of course it is. So here's your chance, IF you have heard any vague whisperings of what may yet follow. Please avoid using this thread to list those characters you most want to see, that is the stuff of a thread with that express purpose. I'd prefer that this thread be used by those who are in the know or on the fringes to enlighten us with what you have seen or heard. Who other than that Toydarian junk monger and the Twi'ilek Jedi can we be reasonably assured of seeing in our collections in 2002?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

There is guy named BobaBinks on the Rebelscum forums that claims to be an insider. You can go on there and look in the Wuher's Cantina and call him out.
    I personally don't know anything except what I read on the internet. I thought there were going to be something like 50+ figs this year.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

Aayla Secura isn't coming out til next year, sorry to inform you. As for who is rumored left for the end of the year. Watto, Madine, R5-D4, Another Padme, Tusken Raider: Male, Another Obi-Wan, Orange Handmaiden, Yellow Clonetrooper, and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. I will see if I can locate the rumored/confirmed list I have on my computer later. Hasbro confirmed the Yellow ConeTrooper at C2 though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

YES!!!!!! A DECENT BLUE BATTLEDROID!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I haven't heard anything about it, but I *DEMAND* an R2-A6! The fact that he was cool enough to exist in the 12" scale but not the 4" scale is ridiculous!

R2-A6 is rumored to be one of the figures exclusive to DisneyLand for their Star Tours ride. Who knows if the exclusives will ever happen, as I haven't heard anything since those 2 prototypes surfaced on Ebay a few months ago.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Star Tours exclusive? I hear another ***** flood similar to that of Sacul's...
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Originally posted by Dak Powers
    Star Tours exclusive? I hear another ***** flood similar to that of Sacul's...
    They said they would most likely be avaiable for phone orders, so no worries. It's not somthing that is only gonna be avaliable for three days.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Well I am simply thrilled to hear R5D4 is coming. I was scared he might be part of the Disney Exclusives. I hope that R2-A6 is not, but if he is, I already have a custom one anyway.