Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Palpatine accessoryless?

What's up with that?

The coolest pack in would've been his Throne Room Chair!!!!

http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album26/aab

His outfit would be hard to translate properly to cloth, and the lack of the chair is no biggie. He's only sitting in it a few minutes during the movie, and there is always a chance of a cinema scene of him with Sly Moore and Dar Wac in the future.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

He's only sitting in it a few minutes during the movie, and there is always a chance of a cinema scene of him with Sly Moore and Dar Wac in the future.
    Here's hopeing.

Granted, the figure does look very... Lonely?

He should come with a blaster pistol and blaster rifle just like all those figures from early POTF2 days. Just for good measure.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Yeah, at least the Ep1 Palpy came with a Hover Cam.

This figure is a great argument for bringing back the background cards. Maybe the package should have said "Supreme Chancellor Palpatine with Invisible Aura of Evil!"
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Orn Free Taa is lacking in accessories as well.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Orn Free Taa is lacking in accessories as well.
    I though a Senate Cam Droid was packed in with Orn Free Taa? Not to mention hasbro stated in the past they are trying to be more accurate with pack-ins as well. Maybe they could have packed in one of Palpy's weird office statues in with him.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe they could have packed in one of Palpy's weird office statues in with him.
    Now there's a good idea.

I can just see the back of the card since he doesn't have no Accessorys

"With arm raising action!"

Palpy with Coruscant office window with option to put a Coruscant sky backdrop into the window pane or leave it with the plastic in there that is supposed to be the "glass"
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"