Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Legos? Legos? Legos?!? geez, its Lego, not Legos!

That is all besides Lego is expensive!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Calling them "Legos" is like calling your Star Wars 3 3/4" action figures "Hasbros". Both are company names, not product titles. Would you call video game cartridges or discs "Nintendoes" or "Playstations"?
    I do call my little men Hasbros!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Arrow

LEGO watches? I had no idea...

I'd buy a LEGO watch. Would it have curved "Y" shaped hands on it? Or a yellow happy "face?"
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    LEGO watches? I had no idea...

I'd buy a LEGO watch. Would it have curved "Y" shaped hands on it? Or a yellow happy "face?"
    And just imagine how it would fasten around your wrist. Click! Snap!

Sean the Hutt
    actualy the tie fighter box says LEGO building toy

LEGO: The company name and brand.
    A LEGO: A LEGO piece, singular.
    LEGOs: Plural, more than one LEGO. Example: "I like LEGOs." not, "I like a LEGO."

There.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    LEGO: The company name and brand.
    A LEGO: A LEGO piece, singular.
    LEGOs: Plural, more than one LEGO. Example: "I like LEGOs." not, "I like a LEGO."

There.
    Only one thing in that statement is true, "LEGO: The company name and brand."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Then what would you call them if you saw a giant lot of LEGO bricks? Lot-o-Lego?

A LEGO brick: a brick from the LEGO brand toys from the LEGO company. So... take off the brick, you get a LEGO; a LEGO brick, piece, sword, helmet, whatever. Take off the A and make it plural; LEGOs, LEGO bricks, LEGO pieces, LEGO swords, LEGO helmets, LEGO whatevers.

I didn't fall asleep enough in english...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Not to be a punk, the only reason I brought up the "LEGO/LEGOS" issue, is that the company itself has mentioned in the past that LEGOS is not a term they prefer. "LEGO bricks" or "LEGO blocks" are fine. That's all.

With another toy, I used to call them "cars," not "Matchbox" or "Hot Wheels." Is that wrong?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Nah, as long as it isn't a boat or something you're calling a car.