Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Death Star Space Station

Hey. Anybody out there have a Death Star Space Station they want to sell? Does anyone know where to get one? What's a good price for it?

Thanks

Dependes on which one you want. In the UK we had a cardboard effort which fethces about $200 depending on the box. Then there's the US version which had plastic support frame. Not sure about that one.

Maybe I'm wrong - can anyone verify / correct me?
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Exclamation Now don't quote me on this one, but...

Palatoy (the British one) was a circular dome-shaped cardboard action playset, with doorways that opened between each section. The US one was a vertical tower-type playset with lots of features. This one didn't really look like the Death Star, but it was cool! Alas, I only played with my friends' sets, as I could not get Santa to help me out.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I have most of the parts to a vintage Death Star that I'm planning on E-baying very soon.If you're interested in it maybe we can work something out.E-mail me if you're interested.

Thanks, Brian TopJedi sniperman76@hotmail.com
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

Arrow Just a reminder...

Discussions on which Death Star playset is which are fine here in the DISCUSSION Forums. But any requests for sales/trades/buys should be placed in the Classified section.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I have a loose complete death star, and had been wondering how much it was worth. I found a loose one described as C-7.5/8 at Brian's Toys for $200. They also had a boxed one for $695. Their prices tend to be a little on the high side, though. But that should give you an idea. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by darth chuck View Post
    Their prices tend to be a little on the high side, though. But that should give you an idea. Hope it helps.
    Their prices ARE a LOT on the high side!

I know they're a sponsor of this site and everything, but if I have to shell out extra $ for something I'd actually rather give it to someone on ebay who's only going to make a couple of bucks (and isn't a store) on something and who actually went out and found it themselves in-store.
    Brian's Toys gets stuff direct from Hasbro and price gouges. Seriously, why would I pay $29.99 for an evolutions set and then add in shipping, when I know it's out there somewhere, like at Walmart or Target for $19.99? Not to mention that Brian's Toys and Walmart both got the same case of them from Hasbro for the same price?

Their vintage prices are way higher also.

Search eBay for your Death Star. There's usually people selling just a piece here or there, a complete set, or mostly complete set
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Here's one, BIN for $100.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I never owned one myself, so I have no experience with these playsets. What do you think is better? I've looked at fotos of each several times over the years, and from what I've seen they each have advantages.

What's your preference?

Re: Just a reminder...

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Discussions on which Death Star playset is which are fine here in the DISCUSSION Forums. But any requests for sales/trades/buys should be placed in the Classified section.
    I respect this option and have used it w/ limited success. Unfortunately, I don't think we always reach those that desire to sell or "get rid of" just solely using the Buy/Sell/Trade area. I'm not talking about rampant disregard for the rules but sometimes you do find what you are looking for in the discussion areas rather than the proper B/S/T forums.

BTW, I don't have a DS playset to sell. I'm actually customizing mine. Oh darn, that belongs in a different forum. I'm probably going to get banned for trying to help someone. AAAHHHHHHH!!!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!