Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Dear Hasbro, hows that Sith Infiltrator coming along... ???

All these poor Darth Mauls that are wacked out every month from the production line have nothing to travel with...

And why is it that such a cool ship, 3 years down the line there still is'nt the toy of it... ???

Yea I'll 3rd that call.

I want a Sith Infiltrator too, now!!!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

since I'm a big darth maul fan I NEED that vehicle so make it, hasbro !

I'd buy one or more!
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Yes, we need one now! I still can't understand why Hasbro doesn't make this vehicle, especially considering their seeming infatuation with Maul.

I wouldn't buy one, it will probably be over prized, under produced, and probably not as cool as we all want it to be.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well if they do make it like it should be made, i'll gladly shell out $50-60 to get it. It should be 25-30" long, have electronic sounds and lights, opening doors on the back with a ramp, deployable landing gear, a Sith Speeder "garage", Probe Droids that can be placed in a rack (they should include 3 and stands), an elevator so Mauly can go from the "garage" to the cockpit and last but not least, the cockpit should have light-up panels and screens with sounds; a hologram Sidious that gives orders, some sort of ship status readout and a tracking system thingy.

Plus this would be a good opportunity to release the ultimate (saga) Darth Maul.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Thumbs up

DarthMaulSithLord, please apply for a job at Hasbro's ideas management... We need someone like you there...