Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mmm, tasty-sounding idea.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Yes. Yes. YES. The ship was designed to be a toy for pete's sake. I doubt there would be any electronics (what was the last SW vehicle to have lights and sounds? The Royal Starship?)

But 25-30" sounds about right. As big as a 25thA X-Wing at least, and a "garage" for the Sith Speeder (probably in the nose section) and a cockpit that's slightly bigger than a single seater. make room for him to stand in the cockpit behind the chair. Definitely rear ramp access. Probe launching capabilitues optional, but maybe a red lightbulb in there to give it that look from the film. $40- 50. I'd definitely pick one or three up.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Darth Ovori
    DarthMaulSithLord, please apply for a job at Hasbro's ideas management... We need someone like you there...
    Thanks man! I actually tried to apply, but i got the stupid "thank you for your e-mail blah blah blah" - reply.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

it should also be able to completely cloak - invisible goodness!

seriously, though, this ship is too cool, one of the best things to come out of ep I. i can't believe it isn't in my room yet... heellloooo, hasbro, are you in there? i would buy seven. (not really, i just thought that would be funny.) i would definately buy one, and force a couple of my friends to buy it. buy it... (said like homer simpson, while shaking fist...)
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The exclusive "Cloaking device activated" version would be an empty box sold exclusively at Target.

HASBRO!
    WE WANT A
    SITH INFILTRATOR!

Just in case you were confused...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I would like it to have folding wings, retracting landing gear, opening rear doors with extending ramp. To get access to the inside perhaps a latched opening top. The nose should be long and tapered not short and stubby (so no shortcuts Hasbro). It should pack with a couple of the dark eye probes like the ones you're packing with Darth maul Sith training later this year that have the antenna.
    As Rollo suggested a simple red bulb to give the insides a red glow would be all the electronics we require. Total length should be 30/35 inches.
    Please don't pack in another Darth maul unless he is super articulated and has soft goods robes and looks more evil than clown faced (which unfortunately the Sith training Maul looks like).
    Please don't stick it in a window box because when you do that the monkies at the factories get to put the stickers on and they always get it so badly wrong. Let's get the chance to put the stickers on for ourselves eh?

I'm not concerned about price right now because the cost of the ships has been reduced already so I'm happy. But please, for the love of Claire davenport make this vehicle after three long years. There's plenty of time to catch up on the AOTC stuff in the non movie years but don't you think it's been long enough without the ship of the main villain of the first star wars movie in how many years was it.........? What's up with that hasbro?

Bring on the villain vehicles. Darth maul is tired and wants to go home. And while you're at it could you see your way to making the solar sailer for Count Dooku too? Great, thanks.

I too can't understand WHY this ship has not be made. Doesn't Hasbro know that this would be a big seller. GIVE US THIS SHIP!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

It's madness, MADNESS!!! I'd like to see Dooku's Solar Sailer too.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku