Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Any Speculation on 400th figure?

I only asked because it should be here before we know it. Boba Fett was 300th now we're almost 50 figs into AOTC line. What would you like to see as the 400th?

Actually, I think we passed up the 400 mark a while ago. THere was a thread about this a few months back, I'll see if I can find it.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Well, I'm just talking about HASBRO's OFFICIAL 400th, like on the box like the 300th Boba Fett... I know the numbering is all messed up and "technically" we may have passed the 400 mark already...=P

Here's the missing thread you were trying to reference...

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

That's the one, thanks JEDIpartnr.

Hasbro's numbering has always been off, even when just counting basic figures. So, I can't really tell what will be what. But they never did any type of special packaging for any of the other "-00th" figures, so who knows if they'll do it again.

I also agree that the 400th figure has already been released. There was a lot of POTJ figs released after 300th Boba Fett, plus now SAGA cards have boosted that well over the 400 mark.

Hasbro would have to release a great figure to beat Boba Fett.
    No other character is more popular, and never will be.

Hopefully, Hasbro may release a figure similar to the NY Toy Fair Vader for the 500th release. Or maybe a nice gold plated figure.

Any suggestions ? ? ?
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

How about Anakin/Darth Vader figure similar to the C-3PO where you could attach the Vadar attire over the Anakin. Just a thought.
    R2
    Laugh it up Fuzzball

Originally posted by jedi_uk73
    Hasbro would have to release a great figure to beat Boba Fett.
    No other character is more popular, and never will be.
    While the 300th Fett is a good figure, I disagree that he's the most popular. A lot of people down right loathe that useless waste of screen time.

I'd like a nice Vader, or Jedi Luke as a 500th Figure. I also loved the packaging of the 300th Fett, and wished they'd package more figures like that.

How about a 2 pack with R2-D2 and C3PO...haven't they always been sold in separate packages? It'd be nice to see them on the same card for once.

To the chagrin of Tycho, Jargo, JJB, Caesar, and many others I predict that the "400th" figure will be the Fan Club Favorite #4 - Concept Stormtrooper. It seems that it would come around at the right time if we're about at 350. Plus, Hasbro could package it in a box like the 300 BF with McQuarrie art in the background.

MMM. McQuarrie background art.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas