Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Endor Rebel Soldier

If you look at the picture on the label. It looks like the guy is holding a lightsaber or is it a flashlight?

Yeah I was wondering about that, it looks exactly like Luke's ROTJ saber.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I was going to post that, but forgot about it :-/
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

I think it is the barrel of his rifle tucked under his arm

Question Clueless...

I just want to know why he looks like MTV's TOM GREENE when Ya' put his helmet on? My Anti-Star Wars wife pointed this one out after I ponderred it for hours...If it is Tom, heaven forbid he is given a lightsaber!!! Let's just hope the next head sculpt doesn't look like Conan O'Brien!

Actually it's supposed to look like the dude in the picture who is some guy from Kenner or Hasbro though it's easy to notice that they made the skin on the figure perfectly clear and pale which is why it unfortunetly looks like tom green.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Clueless...

Originally posted by lobster-man
    I just want to know why he looks like MTV's TOM GREENE when Ya' put his helmet on? My Anti-Star Wars wife pointed this one out after I ponderred it for hours...If it is Tom, heaven forbid he is given a lightsaber!!! Let's just hope the next head sculpt doesn't look like Conan O'Brien!
    What?!? I would buy armies of Conan Rebs!!
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

What a foolish image to put on the blister. So many shots from the movie and they had to use that one?
    The lightsaber similarity is spooky. I bet they were just goofing around - whether or not they actually planned to screw up the packaging I can't say.