Coruscant Chase awesomeness (Spoiler)

I just saw some new footage(at least new to me) on my local news station 12:00pm news, they did a brief segment about how next week Star Wars-mania returns once again and showed some footage from the Chase where Anakin lands on Zam's speeder, and thrusts his lightsaber thru the windshield forcing her out of control. It looked pretty cool.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

That scene does look pretty awesome. Did you see Obi-Wan's "skydiving thru Coruscant" scene in the intro to TPM on Thursday (9 May)?

They showed some new footage of the Chase scene on Leno Tonight too, it looked AWESOME!

On the Tonight Show, Hayden introduced a bit from this scene. It wasn't the part you talked about Cross Wizard, but it did show Anakin nosediving and laughing while Obi-Wan told him to pull up. There was also a clip of Zam nosediving. Peppered in there were shots from the trailers that we've already seen.

I must say that the nighttime chase looks to be pretty fun.