Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans Choice #5

Talking Fans Choice #5

Who all out there thinks that the next fans choice figure should be Kitster from Episode I? Come on, does anyone agree wit me on this?
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Frankly, the "Fan Choice" figures are getting so annoying I wouldn't be surprised at all of that happened.

Only if it's a 2-pack of both Kitster and Wald. I expect that the 2 of them will be released sooner or later in the Saga line anyway. Since enough people have been asking for them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, I was really just playin around but I guess everyone seems to want them. I guess I hit a nerve. Oops.

Who the heck is Kitster? Wald??

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Well, what ever FC #5 will be, we know it won't be either Rieekan or Imp. Dig.

Cheer up mark2, you'll get your Imp. Dig. before the Nym ever gets made.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

They're Anakins little friends.

Kitster and Wald are Anakin's little play buddies. Kitster is the dark-haired human boy and Wald is the little Greedo-like thing.

IMO, forget the kids. Let's get one of Padme's handmaidens.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

Originally posted by eliwankenobi
    Kitster and Wald are Anakin's little play buddies. Kitster is the dark-haired human boy and Wald is the little Greedo-like thing.

IMO, forget the kids. Let's get one of Padme's handmaidens.
    Early lists for this year listed an Orange Handmaiden from The Phantom Menace, so there is a very good possibility to see one this year. The other figures from the list are slowly being confirmed, so hopefully she is coming. Unless of course, the figure has been delayed until a later date.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

People have actually been asking about Anakin's little snotnosed pals? Blech, I can't think of a figure I'd rather see less. In fact those characters are actually more boring than the podracer aliens, something I didn't think was possible.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker