Where is the Mist Hunter?

I've heard that it is supposed to be in the fleet at the end of ESB. Can anyone point it out?
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

What is the Mist Hunter?
    I've heard of it before, but don't recall what it is. Sorry for only asking another question.

Originally posted by Caesar
    What is the Mist Hunter?
    I've heard of it before, but don't recall what it is. Sorry for only asking another question.
    I have never heard of it supposedly appearing in the fleet at the end of ESB. There may be some EU story that places the ship there, but I've never heard of one. Caesar, "Mist Hunter" is Zuckess' ship. Here is a picture from the Decipher CCG game that came out a few years ago.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mist hunter.gif 
Views:	28 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	1751  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    There is a plethora of rag tag ships that appear in the fleet at the end of ESB. There is a ship that appears behind the Frigate on the left side of the screen that is similar to the Decipher pic, but not exactly. I always thought that was the Mist Hunter.

EU (Tales of the Bounty Hunters) has Zuckuss and 4-LOM rescuing the crew of the Bright Hope from the Empire at Hoth and then joining the alliance for a short time, so they could be in the fleet at the end of the film. On page 206 of the SW Chronicles book (The GIANT $150 one), theres an image of some of the ships in the fleet but they are all very obscured. I have never seen more detailed pics of those models but I would like to.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hmm, I see your point about that pic from Chronicles. I can't make the Hunter out of that shot either, but now I'm curious to see some of those ships up close!