Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightsaber Peg help

today i was playing with Anakin Hanger duel and unfortently he fell off the desk and his Blue saber peg broke off and is stuck in down in the hilt is there anyway i can fix this to make the saber still have a removeable blade ? or will i have to buy another one ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Sorry can't help ya there!!!!!!! I would go crazy if one of mine broke!!!!!! Sorry that happened to you man....
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

the same happened to me a couple of hours ago but with my deluxe darth maul shirtless (his saber can be taken in two)
    I guess I'll glue it since I don't play with my figs and I display him with the lightsaber together

there's got to be some way!
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Hey Paul Kenobi,
    Take a pin hold it with vise grips, and get it really hot.Try to stick it into the broken tip.Let it cool.It might stick to the pin enough to get it out.Glueing it back on the blade and having it stay is another issue that I can't help with.Give it a whirl and let us know.Don't drive it right in just enough to melt the plastic and have it stick to the pin
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

a pin as in a Paper Pin ???????

hey Paul,No a sewing pin the smaller the better.The light saber pin itself is really small.Get it red hot and get the hot plastic to cool and harden to the metel pin.try to get as close to center as possible.Sorry i wasn't more clear about the type of pin

thanks ill try

i got it as hot as i could but theres risk i could burn my self i tryed it it wouldnt work for me at lest........ i don't want to damage anything to bad

hey it was worth a try.that really is the only idea iIhave.I used to do it alot building models.