Anakin, Dooku, Yoda found in Winnipeg Zellers

Hi everyone!

I just found Dooku, Yoda, and Anakin at a Zellers in Winnipeg all on trilingual packaging.

Happy Hunting!

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Yodalayheehoo!

Got the same three figs. at Hamilton Zellers today. Apparently the Zellers flyer next wee will be advertising SW figs. so most stores don't have their stock out yet in order be sure of having stuff for the promotion.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Yep, I can confirm that some Zellers are doing that. I arrested the toy geek in Zellers today (Prince Rupert, BC) and got that exact story. The figures are in stock, but they won't be out until Saturday, May 18 for the promotion. Good luck, everyone, especially those where Zellers is the only game in town.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

i checked the zellers in kitchener, ontario, all have an endcap of new stuff, the only figures they had were the first 14 plus, dexter, jar jar, geonosian warrior, and nikto jedi
    $8.93 the price

I just picked up H/D Anakin, Dooku, and Yoda at a Zellers in Edmonton, thats about all they had though, and a few Clones.

I just raided my Zellers on the first day of the AOTC sale, and my story is the same as Cujo Fetts. They didn't have all of the first 14, however. No Bobas or Typhos or Tusken females. Kind of odd, Im sure the employees worked them over a bit before they put them out, but it was pretty lame after nearly a month of waiting. Oh well, don't move up north in BC if you like toys or comics. Good luck, everybody.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008