Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Rotj Final Duel Luke

Just think if they got a Final Jedi Duel Luke from The Emperors Throne room in rotj to look as good as the bespin Luke. Just not another Vader to go with him Just the Luke

That's a very good idea... With the black outfit on, without the huge cloak
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

If they shipped a resculpted Removable Helmet Vader with two piece helmet and dual cloth capes along with your new Jedi Luke then I don't see how anyone could complain.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I concur with Big Barada, they should do just like they did with the Bespin Duel resculpts of Vader and Luke, release them both at the same time. This is a compilation from many of the people here, and what we wanna see as the definative versions of both of these.

Darth Vader: Removable Helmet (Lotsa articulation, silk cape, silk waist cape, 2-piece removable helmet, removable hand, lightsaber w/ removable blade and peg to hang from belt.)

Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight (Lotsa articulation, removable vest, soft cloth cape, 3 interchangable hands (regular, injured, gloved), Endor Poncho, Endor Helmet, sticky rubber flap on shirt (can be attached or hang open), lightsaber w/ removable blade and peg to hang from belt.)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-11-2002 at 02:43 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Question Try This Out...

What if they made a Luke Skywalker Endor Pursuit Figure with a removable helmet and poncho. give him the final duel costume underneath it and kill two birds with one stone? Although I fully understand that those who collect on the card would want a literal Final Duel Luke. Besides that.. the Hasbro Basic luke Jedi is wearing his tatooine outfit (vest and cloak) at which point He was not yet a Jedi as He still had to face Vader because only then a Jedi would He be. Aside from the cool knee joints that Bespin Luke has I would also joint his hips similarly and put swivels at his ankles . This could be done quite simply it's just a matter of cost, The Bespin Luke is my favorite Skywalker so far... Great concept I hope that You are taken seriously!

He'd have to have the flap down on the breast with the grey showing. To me, that's the iconic image of Jedi Luke! Hopefully, his head'll be scaled to his body too! The last couple Jedi Luke's have had HUMUNGOUS noggins!

Thumbs up Flaps and Small Noggins Are A Must !

I agree the jedi lukes not only had TOMATO Sized Melon heads, although it somewhat resembled him most of the figures done of luke had this "Oh My God, You're My Sister?!" look of expression on their faces. I don't want a scowl, but a nice expression of Good ol' Jedi Knowledge would be nice! Also the flap is a must , as long as it is in an open position...and please let him be super-posable NOT super-posed!

I'm glad that there is support for a new jedi Luke. In the resculpt thread, I posted the question of why Hasbro has not made a new Jedi Luke where we have two Tatooine Lukes after the perfectly acceptable Blast Shield Luke. i think that the closest thing to a solid Jedi Luke was the EU Dark Empire version.

Oh yes, a new Jedi Luke and a new Vader would be so cool, I want them now. And a soft-goods Emperor Palpatine with a throne and walking stick too.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

why not make a big deluxe pack ala cinema scene but witth bigger background and bigger floor and include perfect versions of Luke, Vader and Palpatine in chair with them
    price it at let's say 25 bucks and put it in a bis blister box and I'm happy