Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New to SSG. Hi Everyone!

Hello my name is Joseph and I'm new to this web site. Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm enjoying my time here. If any one is interested please check out the new Star Wars site I am connected with at http://www.gonkdroid.com.
    Please visit http://www.gonkdroid.com for toy and collectibles news.

Last edited by TeeEye7; 05-11-2002 at 02:17 AM.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

welcome,and enjoy
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

well I just visited your site and it's pretty cool
    the match of colors and stuff is perfect
    thanx for the news about the pic of the arena at walmart.com
    keep it going

Welcome.

Here's your complementary duct tape, super glue, and Jar Jar Binks action figure.

Yeah welcome and all that but tradesmen should use the tradesmen's entrance round the back. We don't deal with folk wot sell stuff up here at the main house, you'll have to speak with the senior butler about all that GD.C hat stuff and wotnot.
    Oh yeah, poachers tend to get a rough deal round here so don't let any of the gamekeepers catch you trying to poach any of the flightless members. They're here for decorative reasons not for hunting.

Advertising his site in this forum too? But this thread doesn't offer free figures the chance at a drawing for free figures by registering on his site . . .

Welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll have fun.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Yeah...what Pendo said. And don't pay any attention to what Eternal Padawan says to you...