Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Padme Unleashed looks . . . pretty leashed.

I dunno, I kinda like it though. The swirling chain fits the line, but the pose is surprisingly neutral.

Looks pretty cool, Caeser. I hope the face isn't the final version though. It doesn't look that great, the 4" figure looks alot more like her. Again, until I see better pictures I will reserve judgement whether to buy it or not.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

looks pretty good IMO
    if I find the unleashed figs for good prices I'l probably buy all of them (Dath Maul, Anakin and Padme)
    is there a Mace coming to?

::sigh::
    if only it could be 'Padme Undressed'
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

Can we say Abs of Steel? The face looks nothing like her. I don't plan on getting any of the unleashed figures.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

......The face almost looks like princess leia......
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

hmm, to me at least, the unleashed figures look like hasbro's attempt to make mcfarlane-esque figures
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I don't really care about these.....
    The Darth Maul is pretty cool but all these are is statues of the characters...
    I won't be buying any unless they go down to a $1.00 price tag.
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

So far this one is the only one I am really interested in. The others are way too posed; but Padme looks great just standing there with the chains swirling around her.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Another boring unleashed, but it'll probably sell well with it being tight-skinned clothed and her shirt not being connection to her stomach. The face kinda makes it look like a chinese version of Leia.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"