Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you, Thank you, very much!

I never noticed it until I was watching EPI the other night on Fox but:

Yoda has Elvis sideburns!

When Qui-Gon presented Anakin to the Jedi Council, Yoda is in profile (around the time Mace Windu's line: "The Code forbids it") and you get a good look at Yoda's 'burns. Definitely a throwback to 1977!

.....he's just a hunka hunka burnin' love.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, and there was a cool cut scene where a very young Jedi Padawan walks by and spots Yoda and admires his cool sideburns. After the Jedi purge that young padawan survives and grows up to become a great smuggler. He reappears in ANH sporting his Yoda inspired sideburns. Yes, that boy later became BoShek.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was flipping thru my old ESB graphic novel, and this sideburns discussion reminds me of the Yoda artwork. He's got some major length working past the ears, kinda cool.

man, yoda just keeps getting cooler and cooler!
    The force will be with you- always...

Gentlemen and Ladies,
    Left the building, Yoda has.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

LMAO bill!
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

I can see it now...

Yoda shakin his hips, singing "Everybody on Coruscant, were dancin to the Jedi's flaunt" Then he finishes with the lip.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

They were cool but Yoda really did not look like himself. He was made too young for the time period. Maybe a hundred years ago
    he would have looked like that.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

i guess George Lucas was trying to get the point across that yoda was younger and he went a little overboard
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.