Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

ROTJ 25th Anniversary Two-Packs

Okay, I know this is waaaay off, but what the heck?

Luke/Vader recreating the unmasking of Vader

Luke/Leia swinging off the Sail Barge

Han/Leia after the unfreezing of Han

Leia/Wickett

Chewie swinging from a vine with the two ewoks clutching onto him

Emperor/ Vader with kneeling Vader, recreating the Emperor's arrival scene

Emperor/Luke recreating the "force lightning" scene

Threepio/Artoo/Salacious Crumb with Threepio's eye hanging out and Salacious attacking him, Artoo ready to zap Salacious

Leia/Jabba with Leia strangling Jabba and Jabba's eyes bulging.

Of course, all of these couldn't be made but it's fun to dream, isn't it?

Next TPM 25th Anniversary 2-packs (yeah, right)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

-Luke cutting Vaders hand off.
    -Lando and Nien Numb
    -Chewiec and an Ewok

My 3....well 4

Han and Leia defending the Endor bunker. Both in firing positions, not the "I know part"

Luke and Vader, with Vader using the railing for support right before he loses his hand

Wicket and R2, the scene where Wicket tries to look into R2's eye

Deity C3PO in his throne and Chief Chirpa or another unreleased Ewok

The last two are interchangeable
    "pork is not a verb"

How 'bout Chewie (on Endor) nailing the biker scout when he tries to get away.

I love that scene. Two shots (one for range, the other to hit the mark) and Chewie nails him with his crossbow. Chewie's the only one in the movies who had his eye on the front sight. Eveyone else just blasts away. That furry oaf has a deadeye!
    Last edited by TeeEye7; 09-11-2001 at 07:01 AM.

Cool

Yes, Chewie with a good bowcaster!!!
    "pork is not a verb"

Hsbros License runs out in 2008,which is the 25th Anniversary of ROTJ So I wouldn't expect alot of figures!!!

Although I wouldn't mind seeing:

* Darth Vader holding the Emperor,before being thrown down the shaft.

* R2-D2,C-3PO and Ev-9D9 in the scene where the droids have been taken down to Ev-9d9.

* Luke - Jedi VS Darth Vader - Final Battle

* Ewok Pack with a few ewoks and an Armed soldier on Endor.

* DELUXE DELUXE - Final scene - All of our heros all bunched togethor looking at the Spirits
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Unhappy no more Hasbro??

Do you realy think that Hasbro will really let the license go? Its their flagship line not GI JOE. I hope that it stays with them but by 2008 we might finally be running out of figures to make. It will be three years after EPIII and most figures will be made for us and not the kiddies. Imagine, Corvette summer Luke and Over the Rainbow Leia!! The Horror.....the horror....
    "pork is not a verb"

1. Jabba the Hutt w/ slimed C-3PO

2. Ewok Celebration - couple o ewoks with helmets for instruments

3. Vader (kneeling) w/ Emperor
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: no more Hasbro??

Originally posted by hairless chewie
    Do you realy think that Hasbro will really let the license go? Its their flagship line not GI JOE. I hope that it stays with them but by 2008 we might finally be running out of figures to make. It will be three years after EPIII and most figures will be made for us and not the kiddies. Imagine, Corvette summer Luke and Over the Rainbow Leia!! The Horror.....the horror....
    They might if fans interest has dropped In 2008, we'd probably be getting figures from EP3 so we might not get as many classic figures are we are now because we'd have them all except for ROTJ Jabba The Hutt which we would still not have!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Talking 2008

The last 6 items made from Hasbro's Star Wars line in 2008:

Jabba the Hutt (a reissue)
    Luke Jedi Knight
    Romba
    Warok
    Lumat
    Paploo
    "pork is not a verb"