Orn Free Taa, and Massiff with Geonosian....

Well, Orn is awesome.....huge, fat, and Blue......not a whole lot of posability, mostly just in his arms, due to his head tails, and robe.....

but still an excellent figure.....I love the senators.......

the Massiff itself really isn't much special.....it's got a harness that's removable, and is attached to a handle on the Geonosian by a brass chain....which is kinda cool......

the Geonosian, though is kinda cool.....mine stands up pretty good, and has as much articulation as the other warrior.......except this one doesn't have wings......

it's a pretty generic Geonosian, but it has one advantage over it's other brethren.....it has a detailed loincloth....which is missing on the winged one.....

even though the Massiff is s'posed to be the 'main' figure in the pack, it's really the Geonosian that stands out......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Yea, I managed to get my hands on that set too, along with the Jango, Mace, Vader, and Luke Bespin, and I have to admit, they all look pretty good, cept for Mace...he looks likes he giving us a constipated scream, and Luke Bespin hardly looks like luke at all.

Any word on when the 2nd version of the endor trooper is coming out?

Yeah, I saw the Jango, Mace, and Bespin Wave....

since I Hate all Fetts, I passed on Jango, and the Maces just look terrible.......

but I did grab Vader and Luke......and am really impressed by the both of them........

I do, however still like the ORIGINAL Bespin Luke from the POTF2 line better.......

The reason is that I don't like the paint on the new one's costume, nor do I Like the large button on his back.......or his leg stance......

other than that though, he's fine......although the suction cup doesn't stay too tight......it's crashed into my loose collection more than once already.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!