San Diego Saga Figures!!

I found most of the figures all 1-27 at the San Diego stores.. mostly KB in North county fair, Poway WAL MART, Poway TARGET, and Escondido Toys R Us.... The TRU's in San Diego are corrupted because most of the managers here are collectors!! grrrrrr that rages me!!!

No new Figs after #27 have been reported to be found in the San Diego area... so if you people around here find something new, please reply!!

NEW FIGURES INCLUDE: qui gon,massif, endor rebel soldier, orn free taa, Bespin Wave: Luke, Vader, Mace, Basically everything after #27..

Im also having a hard time finding R2-d2 w/ Background and Dexter w/ Background.. im willing to trade with anyone so whoever reads this with those certain figrures please reply !

I've got a Dexter w/background, what do you have? E-mail me

*knows this post will be moved to trading soon*
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Actually, it was moved to Just Found since it's area-specific. However, you are correct, trading posts should be kept in the TRADING section or in Private Messaging.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sean the Hutt
    Hey I'm here in Escondido, I post sometimes on new stuff, but you are right about one thing...San diego is totally corrupt to the core!