Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Find Your Star Wars Twin

I learned about this site from my local news. Go to outofservice.com/starwars

It says I have the Openess of Yoda, conscientious of Grand Moff Tarkin, extraversion of the Ewoks, agreeableness of Boba Fett, and nueroticism of R2-D2.

openess of Ackbar conscientious Mon mothma Extraversion of Old Ben agreeableness of Anakin/Vader neuroticism of chewie
    The explaination of the results was interesting.When i saw Anakin/vader i didn't agree but the explaination made sense
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

openess: Astro Mech Droid
    conscientious: Grand Moff Tarkin
    extraversion: Ewoks
    agreeableness: Darth Vader/Anakin
    neuroticism: Chewbacca

everything is "neither high nor low"
    well most of the explanations fit to me IMO

Openness - Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
    Conscienctious - Grand Moff Tarkin
    Extraversion - Ewoks
    Agreeableness - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Neuroticism - Princess Leia

Did I fill this out properly???

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Question Hmm...

high (70 percentile)
    [Openness] Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

high (74 percentile)
    [Consciensciousness] Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

low (15 percentile)
    [Extraversion] Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

high (79 percentile)
    [Agreeableness] Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

high (60 percentile)
    [Neurosis] Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

I resent the Wampa one, but the others are pretty close!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I saw that on FOX 5 News @ 10 , also.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Re: Find Your Star Wars Twin

Mine said that I have the openess (is that really a word?!) of Yoda, am as conscientious as Admiral Ackbar, as extroverted as Obi Wan, as agreeable as Boba Fett, and I have the nueroticism of Chewbacca.

Openness: Yoda (very high - 88)
    Conscientiousness: Admiral Ozzel (low - 30)
    Extraversion: Wampa (very low - 3)
    Agreeableness: Obi-Wan (very high - 87)
    Neuroticism: Princess Leia (very low - 14)

I also rated my brother:
    Openness: Yoda (very high - 96)
    Conscientiousness: Han Solo (very low - 6)
    Extraversion: Lando (very high - 91)
    Agreeableness: Emperor Palpatine (very low - 0)
    Neuroticism: Tusken Raider (very high - 97)
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Do they really mean Sandpeople from Tuscany?!! In Italy?!!

Ewok??? I'm a fuzzy little foreign dude?

high (76 percentile)

Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

neither high nor low (52 percentile)

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

neither high nor low (42 percentile)

Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

low (32 percentile)

Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

very low (14 percentile)

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.