Exclamation production will be faster for EIII!

entertainment tonight said it will only take 2 years instead of 3 for the third movie! that means i'll be a junior in high school when it comes out! alright!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

so the next film will be in 2004? Cool if it's true.Junior high?wow,enjoy it while you can.Holy crap I have kids your age.It's awesome that there is a new generation like you coming up to enjoy Star Wars.really great.I am old now.
    oops sorry.I mis read that A junior in High school.I'm still old.My oldest will be a freshman at the time.Still enjoy it while you can
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I'm a junior in high school right now. So I'll be a freshman in college when E3 is out.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Entertainment Tonight is full of it.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Agreed EP, they take around 2 years to produce now...the other year is Lucas writing the script and other pre-production things. Lucas will stick to his 3 year release pattern, no matter what. I for one, don't want him doing a rush job.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yep, 2 years of full production, meaning 2003-2005. I don't think they were considering all of the preproduction that will be involved from . . . now until next summer.
    hango, you'll be a senior in high school. But if you really want to see it as a junior, just cut back on your schoolwork and you should find yourself in that position.

I heard them say that to on air. I got excited for 5 seconds then I remembered "oh yeah, this is the media and they are full of garbage."
    Do or do not. There is no try.

makes sense now.thanks for the reminder
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I couldn't really see Lucas bringing the movie out a whole year early. He seems to be too much of a stickler to his schedules. I wonder if he is going to go through the same writing and rewriting process that he did with Ep2?

No way. E3 is going to be the longest, most action-packed of all the movies, so there's no way it can take the least time to make.