Cool Jedi High Council (Fan Diorama)

Here's the latest fan submitted diorama with all twelve Jedi High Council members present and accounted for!

Jedi High Council

Isn't it about time that you sent your works in?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Very nice, I'm especially impressed with Yaddle, looks perfect! And Yoda's crossed feet! Neato!

Why can't this guy work for Hasbro? All collectors deserve scenes like these! Awesome!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Verrrry nice work!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Fulit
    Why can't this guy work for Hasbro? All collectors deserve scenes like these! Awesome!
    Why Hasbro Why ?

Although I saw another Jedi Counci scenel in the last week or so which had alot of detail on the characters (Mundi had his legs crossed) that too was great

Some nice work, I'm very impressed by what you've done!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Great work, I'd like to see the other side of the council if you ever get that done. Nice.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up Joe's the man

This was the work of Joe Amaro and even though he wasn't able to send a pic of the whole council together, you could view the remaining members in parts from here.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster