Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shirtless maul

shirtless maul

theforce.net and rebelscum.com have a photo of the delux shirtles maul that is apparently appearing in the new insider as an advertisement.

I haven't gotten my issue yet so if any of you did, please send a long a scan at high res! (large)
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Exclamation What is so deluxe???

I've seen it and it looks pretty cool but lets hope it's not a one pose wonder. If it's a deluxe figure what's deluxe about it? A special paint job? I get triple the paint on a Spawn figure at half the price. We'll see
    "pork is not a verb"

Re: What is so deluxe???

Originally posted by hairless chewie
    If it's a deluxe figure what's deluxe about it?
    He comes with a weird probe Droid Cool idea but not worth the Plasctic his made from!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

If he has ball joints and lots of other articulation I might be satisfied. Definitely the least impressive of the first wave, surprisingly. I thought it would be Leia, until I saw pictures. Dang, I didn't think they could improve on the first one, but I'm proven wrong!

Thumbs up

I thought this would be the weakest of the Deluxe line. Not really a Deluxe figure in my opinion, much like the Leia. I still want to check it out though.
    Last edited by evenflow; 09-11-2001 at 04:06 PM.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Beats having a maul resculpt with those drab black duds on him. If they were so rapt that they felt the need to do a maul resculpt I'm glad they did something different with him that doesn't look as bad as Darth mollusc Sith apprentice. Now that was a bad figure.... plus he comes with a big bad droid. What could be a better pack-inthan a big bad droid with little arms like the probe droid? I want this more than Amanamanamanamanamanaman.
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-11-2001 at 05:24 PM.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    What could be a better pack-in than a big bad droid with little arms like the probe droid?
    $5 notes as pack ins
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wink BETTER??

Clone Troopers as pack ins!!
    "pork is not a verb"

Firecrackers as pack-ins! Yes, kids can now have fun with Star Wars until they get tired of them! "Whats the matter Billy?"
    "Chewbacca sucks!" "Well try Hasbros new official Star Wars firecracker!"

"yay!"

the commercial fades out as Chewie is seen strapped to the firecracker...and BAAAAM!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!