Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Killing Jango is fun!

Sure the Geo Rescue Mace Windu looks lame, but unlike all the other figures, his "slashing lightsaber action" is actually fun to play with IMO. I set up Final Duel Jango Fett on his knees, reared back Mace's swinging arm, and sent Jango's head flying across the room tennis-backhand style quite a few times now. I guess that's how the infamous moment goes down in the movie. Then Mace went totally ballistic, attacking Hanger Duel Anakin and Bespin Luke. I'm sure you know the results.

Speaking of Bespin Luke, as much as I love this figure, his slashing action is worst out of the lot. It's more of a "quickly look to your left" action. The kids will love that one.
    Nute Gunray: "Will you stop talking about the war!"
    Mr. Fawlty: "Me? You started it!"
    Nute Gunray: "We did not start it."
    Mr. Fawlty: "Yes you did, you invaded Naboo..."

LOL,
    who got to use the bacta tourniquet first - Luke or Anakin?

His body seems to be a rehash of the Episode 1 Qui-Gon figure that came with the lightsaber thing you plugged into his back, and then pushed the little button and he'd swing to the left.

I swear it is exactly the same- right down to the little button.

I too like Jango's death feature- but not enough to purchase the, "Owwwwwwwww I stubbed my toe" Mace Windu figure.

We really need to compile a list of quotes for Geonosian Rescue Mace. My personal contribution that I drop on this forum from time to time is "Boy this stone I'm passing really smarts".

At any rate I think the FB Jango figure is cool as hell, just got it today. Though I wish his right lower leg wasn't twisted inwards. He stands ok but would it really kill Hasbro to make a figure with both feet somewhat flat on the ground? Grrrr.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Is the magnet on Jango's head tight or is it like HD Anakin's Arm?
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

It ain't very tight. But then again my HD Anakin has no problems with his arm staying on. It's ok though. Tight enough I suppose. It isn't some sort of supermagnet or anything.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by Forhekset
    We really need to compile a list of quotes for Geonosian Rescue Mace. My personal contribution that I drop on this forum from time to time is "Boy this stone I'm passing really smarts".
    It looks to me like Mace is pretty sleepy after all that fighting in the arena. He's letting out a big old YAAAAAWN. That or he's the new lead singer of an Aerosmith cover band.

Mace: "Dumb force blindfolds, where the heck is that dumb piniata anyways?!"
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

2-1B: "Ooh, I'm afraid that back molar is gonna have to come out, Mr. Windu. Have you been flossing?"

Mace: "Zzzzzzzzzzzz....."

I really want the Jango Final Battle. I too want to see Jango's head fly all over the place when I get a figure to slash him with. Action features really can be fun
    Do or do not. There is no try.