Deluxe Obi-Wan and Darth Tyranus

These figures aren't too bad, and sometimes they even manage to flip and end up standing!

My question: On the circular base there seems to be spots to add more off shoots or platforms. Does anyone know if there are any other things to put there? It would be a neat little set up.

The slots on the circular bases are meant to accept both the Obi-Wan and Tyranus flippers and their hose pieces - nothing more - so, you can have Obi-Wan and Tyranus connected to the SAME pad if you own them both.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

that's what i thought

and I already did that...but there are what appear to be other slots on the bottom as well....it'd be cool if there were other pieces to attach there.

I only bought the Tyranus figure, but it's actually quite nice. It's been a good substitute until I can find a Dooku. I can't bring myself to buy the ObiWan however. The face sculpt is just too strange, particularly when I think the head on Coruscant Chase Obi is very, very nice.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'm not going to get these, I'll wait until I find Count Dooku, of course, if I actually see Deluxe Tyranus, I might not be able to resist...
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by Darth Evil
    I'm not going to get these, I'll wait until I find Count Dooku, of course, if I actually see Deluxe Tyranus, I might not be able to resist...
    Are they hard to find in your area Darth Evil? They've been pretty much warming the pegs over here.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?