Talking Figure release/ new wave question

K, question for everybody...how far are we into the ATOC/Saga figures??? Cause ,the other evening i was out getting my midnight tickets and i decided to drop in to a Super wal-mart up on the north side (i live in columbus) and i found some of the Qui-Gon Wave.....i called one of my fellow friends to tell him they had it and when he got there, we hit another wal-mart and found new mace and jango....and afterwards at yet another wal-mart, i found Bespin Luke/Vader...so, according to my handy dandy check list, we're up to #35, waiting on 36?? or is #36, Jedi Starfighter Obi-Wan out yet?!??!?!? I didn't even think the new figures were supposed to hit till later next week!!! If anybody has any idea of the times when the new waves hit and what's included, please be a pal and post it...i need to manage my money so i can buy SW stuff and manage not to get evicted!! hehhehehe Thanks!! take care y'all!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So far, 35 figures we've got out of 52 figures this year. Not counting the possibility of more in December that might be getting counted as 2003 figs.

The figures out now are:
    Midnight Madness 27

Geonosian Rescue Mace
    Final Battle Jango
    Geonosian with Masiff
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Bespin Luke
    Bespin Vader
    Endor Rebel Solider
    Orn Free Taa

Then we're getting 4 more figures in June/July.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Actually 5 more figures in June/July Basker:

Collection 1:
    Chewbacca: Could City Escape w/ C-3PO
    Han Solo: Endor Raid
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi StarFighter Pilot

Collection 2:
    Djas Puhr: Alien Bounty Hunter
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thank you both very much!!! I appreciate all the help!!! This way, i can plan out how to buy stuff and not get kicked out of my apartment. Thanks again!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"