Thread: K-Mart Sale

K-Mart Sale

Do you think WM, TRU, etc. will match K-Mart's sale prices? And if so, will TRU still give up the freebies?

These may sound like silly questions but after reading some of the horror threads about visits to WM, I wouldn't be surprised to see the other toy stores pulling some silly crap.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

K Mart's prices aren't too great. The first figure is $1.00 more than Wal Mart to start so that has to be added to the discount figure. That brings the one on sale to $4.49, which is a little more than one dollar cheaper.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Add it? The 50% off is in leu of a lesser price on both.

$6.99 + $3.50 = $10.49 plus tax

$5.88 + $5.88 = $11.76 plus tax
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Well, I went by K-Mart and picked up their ad. I checked their SW area, nothing new. So, I made my way over to the WM I frequent to find the following:

Royal Guard (Coruscant Security)
    Jango Fett (Final Battle)
    Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
    Mace Windu (Geonosian Rescue)

The best part of it all was the price matching WM did. I took my 4 figures plus K-Mart's sales paper to Customer Service . K-Mart's add is 1 for $6.99, the second for $3.49. I got the 4 figures for $5.24 each. W/ Seminole Co. sales tax, that equaled $22.43... the same if I had bought them at the Super K in the same county. I saved a wopping $3.21. I think that's a fair trade. Woo Hooooooo!!!

I may also use the add to get the speeders for $10.99 instead of $12.88.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!